What do we stand for?
Experience: Over 35 Years working with Computers, Coaching & Accounting
Quality Coaching: we individualise your learning requirements and we mentor you
Support: we offer this by Telephone & Online
Patience: we work at your pace – we understand the issues that will confront you
Integrity & Honesty: we follow a well-recognised & personalised lesson plan
What do we offer you?
- We specialise in ONE on ONE and small groups
- Your strengths and your weaknesses are identified
- We build on your prior learning
- We diagnose those areas that need greater attention
- We tutor you ONE on ONE (or small groups) at your home or office
- Personally tailored courses are based on 4 levels of skill:
We BEGIN with the END in MIND & plan for the outcomes you desire.
How will you benefit?
Our first priority is to build up your confidence level, so that your computer activities will be:
The training/coaching is less-disruptive than large group session.
- We travel, either working one on one or in small groups
- Workbooks enable coaching by telephone for distant students
- We will call you back from OUR phone at times that suit (including evenings & weekends)
What makes us different?
Our many students appreciate the flexibility in the courses
- We will find suitable sessions to fit busy lifestyle
- You will be impressed with our methods & our workbooks
- Our FEES are agreed to in advance, with NO hidden costs
Why will you be delighted?
- Accelerated learning saves you valuable time
- FREE telephone support is available
- The learning experience is refreshing & enjoyable