All prices shown are NETT after settlement discount, and exclude GST.
Face to Face Sessions
- 9:30 for Mornings
- 1:30 for Afternoons
Are mostly available. Our keen net prices are based on many things, inter alia:-
- You’re enrolling in several Modules (or Half Modules) to provide a comprehensive course
- You’re enrolling of 2 modules in a day, Morning, Afternoon or Evening
- Your total number of face to face sessions being completed within a short time, from start to finish.
- Your desire to include additional self pacing through our comprehensive Workbooks
- Your early bird payment online
- Your evidence of receiving disability, newstart, pension, or other hardship benefits and assistance.
Pricing per Module per Person
Based on 2 modules per Day ( Excluding Workbooks and Course Materials).
- For groups of 6, costs are from $85 per module per person
- For groups of 4, costs are from $102 per module per person
- For groups of 2, costs are from $155 per module per person
- For One on One – Telephone tuition, from $180 per module assisted with workbooks
- For One on One – Face to Face tuition – Price on Application
Workbooks for Self Pacing in private, after delivery of the Elements by the Tutor, either Face to Face or by Telephone Hookup (tutors cost). These are ordered COD Ex Melbourne, and printed on demand. These resources can vary in price, but are mostly in the range of $25/$30 per module plus freight.
Free Support: Email and Phone
This is offered to all trainees during the course & for a defined period after completion. Short “drop-ins” are complimentary, & available if convenient, as we travel close to your location.
Available Equipment and Resources
- When available, we can supply Laptops & Printers, for both short or long term.
- A modern data projector is frequently used during Face to Face workshops
- Links to appropriate Videos are available
- Books and Magazines from our library can be purchased, or lent during the course
Certificates of Course Completion
Course to be completed within 6 months of start. These are available on request, at no cost to trainees.